Oschenberg

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Few more pics - before new kitchen arrives today...

My outside jungle.
Need to hire some people to clear it right at least once.

Shot from my yard to the house.

New driveway and new mailbox with doorbell.

The color of my bedroom (I will definitely NOT leave this lamp in the room :-)

New stair rail - the room will become yellow.

New stairs onto terrace from my new terrace door.
I am really curious for the photos from later today, because my new kitchen is being delivered and built in. Yeah - finally the first new kitchen in my life!

All pics were made by a very old cellphone cam by my Mom, she is "hosting" the kitchen handymen today.

Moving date: Today + 9

2 comments:

  1. Superb Piece of Web site, you’ve got right here. I am so fortunate to run into your web site through yahoo queries. I just bookmarked to read your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.

    ReplyDelete