Oschenberg

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Finalizing the big construction

After 2 weeks of living in my new house it is slowly getting to what it should finally look like. Yesterday I got my inside door frames, which was the last part of "dirty" construction work (damn, the cleaning takes for ever...).
Before...
And after...




My new home office
Still a bit empty on the walls, but I will find stuff to put there...
And I got some new paint on the wall - this is also finalized now.
This is my little "balcony room" where the stairs go down into the bathroom,
my Mom's picture got a "frame" with wall paint :-)

And this is the other side with the many windows and the view into my yard.

In fall and winter you can even see the highway - waaaay down there...

And of course Rocki still loves his new couch
and already started "nibbling" on the new pillows that I bought yesterday :-)

Next big project: The fence!
This is the one big thing still missing so that Rocki and my life will become like living in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment