Oschenberg

Friday, November 4, 2011

The first few days living at home...

I am finally living AT HOME and I sleep like a bear in this house! It is still a construction site, but it is slowly getting to become a dream house.
See how my floor tiles get put down in my house and Rocki helping the handymen :-)

My hall got yellow stripes on the walls.
All furniture (between the moving boxes) are still temporary and not at their final places.

Rocki helping my friend Rainer to put down the tiles having fun :-)



And Rocki trying to EAT the floor.

And Rocki enjoying the new floor tiles when it was ready in the living room. Still lots of space to jump around on it.


Slowly my house is becoming what it should look like - will keep you up to date, make sure to come by soon again.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I love how Rocki is trying to help lay the flooring! Did the workman get a cold wet nose in his ear too?! Or a big lick, lol!

    Sarah W x

    ReplyDelete