Oschenberg

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The color of my house

I still need to paint the outside of my house and I am unsure which color to chose. Help me pick my house color with the poll on the right side of this page.

This is what it still looks like.
Photo 1 taken from down in the garden, photo 2 is the side view.


And here come all possible colors that I am still thinking about:

1 - lime green

2 - opal green

3 - sunny yellow (think of the bugs!)

4 - violett

More to come, I am also still open for recommendations.
For the very artistic ones of you, feel free to download the 2 "now" pictures and send them to me with the new color that you painted the pic with.

1 comment:

  1. Having a poll is convenient, but helpful, nonetheless. I see you are more into extreme colors. I think I’ll vote for the opal green. It’s the very cool on the eyes and good to relax the mind. It also blends well with the surroundings. Plus, it wouldn’t be an eye sore whenever sunlight hits it. That’s just my opinion. :]

    Christian Traughber

    ReplyDelete