Oschenberg

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I have a yard

After 6 weeks of hard work I finally can say that I have a yard. Rocki and I just love it.

Enjoy the new pictures and bookmark the link to my new blog: Flora and Fauna on the Bayreuther Oschenberg
In the new blog I will make pictures of all the nature growing and running through my yard long term. I am already curious how it will change from now within the next few centuries...

In this blog I will keep on documenting the renovation of my house - still a few things left to do...

A wonderfull sunny May morning

All the wood I collected for next winter
Don't I have wonderful wild flowers in my yard?
If you want to see more of them go to my yard blog
 
But some "wild places" still need some hand to look good.
On the hill directly under the house I am starting a rockery.
A Rainbow!
Enlarge this picture and search for it :-)
And here is the fantastic before - after picture of my yard - taken from the same window in the house:
Summer 2011
Spring 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment