Oschenberg

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Construction Site inspection


My car in front of the house with my gf's daughter and Rocki.
Selling my car or keeping as only summer car?
Need a 4 wheel drive for winter time to get home in the future!

The horrible hatch and stairs to go downstairs  into the bathroom.
Need to think for some solution...

No room for different stairs or even spiral stairs.
Ideas are welcome...!!!

Kitchen - will look at new kitchens and buy one soon,
so all accesses and connections for water and electricity can get changed.

Big construction...

Future bedroom, it is big!

Entrance from the bedroom into the walk-in clauset.
Wow, lots to do!!!

2 comments:

  1. "Selling my car or keeping as only summer car?
    Need a 4 wheel drive for winter time to get home in the future!"

    Home from where? You work out of your house. You don't have to go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, brother - no grocery shopping for me in winter time. I will starve to death :-)

    ReplyDelete